After a question from our patients and after consultation with various agencies and parties, we can inform you that you can simply visit our Physiotherapist practices. Home treatments are also possible in consultation.Please note that because some of our practices are located in sports centers, some will be temporarily closed due to Coronavirus policy.Please note: this list will be adjusted in the near future. Please keep our website and Facebook page daily for current information.
Where the practices are not open, our therapists provide home treatments in consultation. Feel free to call for an appointment.Naturally, the practices are subject to the usual stricter hygiene and safety regulations.
For the practices in sports centers, with the exception of IJsselstein and Nieuwegein, a number of conditions apply temporarily that we have drawn up in collaboration with the sports centers It is not allowed to use the fitness equipment. This means that training is not allowed in the sports center. Not even when the Physiotherapist is present.
- The doors of the sports center will remain closed. The therapist will pick you up at the agreed time at the main entrance. If the therapist uses a different entrance, you will be notified by means of a poster at the main entrance. If several therapists are present, only your own therapist may let you in.
- It is not allowed to bring someone inside, such as your partner, parent or child.
- Treatments for patients under 12 years of age cannot continue as long as the measures are in force. This is because a parent is not allowed to come in, which is mandatory according to the Medical Treatment Contracts Act (WGBO).
- For patients between 12 and 16 years old, an Informed Consent must be signed by one of the parents for the treatment to continue, because the parent is not allowed to enter. If it has not yet been drawn, you can draw it on the spot.
- According to the WGBO, patients between the ages of 16 and 18 may independently undergo a treatment process. No Informed Consent has to be signed for them.
- If you experience symptoms that fit the picture of the Coronavirus and that are described by the RIVM, the treatment may not take place. We ask you not to come to the sports center, but to unsubscribe by e-mail or telephone. If you have not experienced the symptoms for more than 24 hours, you are welcome to continue your Physiotherapist .
- No use may be made of the facilities in the sports center, such as the toilet, changing rooms or the coffee machine.
If you already have appointments, our team will contact you by telephone for additional confirmation or possibly to convert your appointments.